Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Getting All Misty

So while traipsing around the blogosphere tonight (from the comfort of my cubicle), I decided to check out Going Private to get caught up for the day. Lo and behold, what do I see but a post indicating that my beloved PE blog may or may not survive much beyond the end of the year. How saddening!

Well, things change. Of course, that won't stop me from continue to soak up Equity Private's extremely well written posts for as long as possible. (Reading the archives of Going Private was one of the most enjoyable experiences of my blog-reading life. Mildly erotic, in a certain way, but I'm kooky like that.)

Anyway, get on over to Going Private before it should disappear. (Not saying it will, but just in case.)

EP, I love you! Viva Going Private!

No comments: