Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Blog Recommendation - Footnoted.org

Ok, I know I've been out of the loop but I've been trying to recover from my trip. Maybe I'll go into some detail about it later.

Right now, I'd like to introduce the unfamiliar to Footnoted.org, where they relish in exposing the hidden tidbits buried in the footnotes of corporate SEC filings. I find it a useful source when I am scouting investment ideas too, to see if anything has appeared in the dark, unexplored crevices of the financial statements. A handy resource! Thanks, Michelle.

As for me, I've been very busy with the usual stuff this week. I promise I'll return to my normal schedule of blogging now that things are starting to calm down a bit.

Until next time...I'm off to run some numbers on properties through the spreadsheet.

No comments: