Wednesday, September 10, 2008

General Blog Updates

You'll notice quite a few additions to the right hand navigation here. I've added a few blogs that really are must-reads, and moved around a few other sites. DealBreaker and FINalternatives really needed to go under the News heading. Instead of just Investing, we now have Trading and Investing. Too much specialization is a dangerous thing.

Yes, this site really is an aggregator for me. Instead of trying to remember all these sites, or even using deli.cio.us or another social bookmarking site, I just use this blog. It just seems easier and contextually appropriate.

Anyway, hopefully I'll have some connectivity at home tonight, for the first time in about 3 weeks, so I can post more frequently AND comfortably. As always, there is more to come...

No comments: