Friday, September 22, 2006

Change of Direction

It has been a while since I've been able to sit down devote time to writing. I intend to be better about it in the future. Thanks for following along, those of you still with me.

The latest news is that I am in the process of getting out of my currency trading. It was an experiment who's time has ended. And it definitely not for the faint of heart or stomach. As stated in my lessons learned, part II, unless you have a lot of time (and good money management skills), stay away from currencies. Its just too dynamic and volatile a market, in my opinion, although I imagine it must be great fun to get it right.

From looking at the markets recently, its times like this that I wish I had puts on the long bond. We're not talking crash levels, but just a small dip, seems to be in order. I think Treasuries are completely overbought, but what do I know. I'm just thinking out loud.

*shrug*

Anyway, I'm going to bed. When I wake up, we'll see if my other recent call, a big tech name that we all know, continues its run. Unfortunately, I didn't have any money on that horse either. All I needed were $5 calls for anytime later this year. I think there's still some way to run in that stock, but oh man.

Time to cry myself to sleep.

No comments: