Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Two good finance links

I know I said I was going to put some book reviews up, but as you can see I haven't got to that (but I will).
I did want to post a few links, one I just came across and the other I've known about for awhile.

The first one is deals with financial statement footnotes and I think it's pretty damn good (plus the author has a highly rated book out)
The blog is called Footnoted and if you're interested in that subject, I suggest you check it out.

The other site has a great amount of financial information and it's a site for a business teacher from NYU. Mr. Damodaran is a fantastic writer and his site has tons of useful info. I've read one of his books (Investment Valuation, which I recommend) and he sometimes puts books on his website.
For instance, at one point you were able to download the entire second edition of Investment Valuation for free (book form costs $60 or so off Amazon). I think a few of his other books are available this way as well.

No comments: