Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Selling Online Real Estate

Since my grandiose plans from about a year ago to turn some of the domains I own into businesses never came to fruition, I have decided to re-park them. Given the (somewhat) amazing response that has been generated with the currently parked domains, and the fact that the 4 domains I just listed were generating no income, it would be absurd to continue keeping them in reserve.

I currently have 7 domains listed, including one semi-premium domain (a .net) and a truly premium domain (a choice .com). We'll see how these do being parked. They performed fairly well up until de-listing them last summer, so I think this could be promising. Not lucrative, but at least they should cover their registration and other holding costs.

Until next time...

No comments: