Well, only 1 domain made it into the upcoming auction, and surprisingly that is the weakest name of the 2 strongest names I had. I guess it is because I actually had an appraisal performed on that name. Looks like I'll have to have an appraisal done on the others to help them sell. Such a bother. I'm not sure I want to do that, so right now I'll just wait. If I can make a decent return from the auction, then I'll put some of that money into domain name appraisals. We'll see how it goes.