Monday, April 16, 2007

Recent Changes

You'll notice I'm in the process of updating the sidebar. Please feel free to comment on my choices of sites to link to, or recommend others. I've also added a new label - Entertainment. This is not to label posts which I find entertaining but to organize posts that deal with the intersection of finance and the entertainment industry. So let me know what you think.

As I said, coming up soon is a net worth update. I'll admit, I've hedged on that a bit, trying to make sure the numbers are duly impressive (to me anyway). It will be coming soon, I promise! Maybe sooner than even I think. I'll probably find a way to slip in some updates on the business as well. And has anyone been watching the grain futures recently. Maybe I have a chance of getting out with a few bucks after all. We'll soon see.

*shrug*

Until next time...

No comments: