Thursday, May 24, 2007

Stress

Just when you think it is dying down, what happens? Your eyelashes start falling out again. Granted, I yanked out most of the lashes over my right eye, but only because they were impeding rather important things like...eyesight!

Fugg me!

I'm working on getting caught up on a number of things, not the least of which is actually closing some real estate deals. Later today I'll go to view a triplex outside of Baltimore. I think this one has lots of cash flow potential. If not for the fact that I'm in the middle of a credit repair effort, I'd be MUCH more enthusiastic about this. (Well, that and the fact that it looks like I'll need to borrow for my out-of-state real estate project in the near future.) I'm only a few weeks into this credit repair process, so I don't think too much progress has been made. Maybe if a few weeks were to pass, I'd feel better. However, if this is an opportunity to add some decent cash flow to my personal portfolio, I'd be plain mad to not investigate at a *minimum*. This one has 2 vacant units, so I figure it should be able to put $500/month into my bank account with a small amount of work.

However, over the next few weeks, my most important project has nothing to do with money. I am devoting myself to winning back the only woman I have ever wanted to marry. It won't be easy, which scares the fuck out of me because I have a long established history of running from endeavors which require effort. (Long story but I think this describes it more accurately than anything else I've come across. I almost cried when I read that.) I WILL -- I MUST -- get her back and make her my wife. (Yes, I'm talking about you, SME!)

Wow. Did I actually say that publicly? Kaizen, boy, kaizen!

Anyway, I'm not leaving you, my readers, in the lurch. If you haven't noticed, there's some serious shite going on with me this year and I'm still learning HOW to deal with it, much less actually doing so. I still continue to talk about alpha, both from the perspective of someone working to generate it and as an observer. Have no fear on that count.

Until next time...

No comments: