Saturday, February 03, 2007

Corporate Progress

Things are coming together slowly. I expect to receive the physical copies of the incorporation documents sometime this weekend, as well as getting some verification information notarized. By next week, I expect that this software will be running in its full glory without the restrictions that have plagued us so far. I'm sooo excited! I can't wait to see it actually work!

Shortly, I plan to have that long ago discussed review of T. Harv Eker's "Speedwealth". I'll start by briefly saying that it is a very quick read. I think it took me 60 - 90 minutes while I was waiting for a contractor to arrive at one of my real estate prospect sites. I read it so fast that I immediately knew I would need to re-read it to lock in the concepts. While they are fundamentally simple, they make a lot of sense and appear to be very powerful. I hope to implement many of them in building my software company. Anyway, please bear with me. Its coming after finish my re-read.

More to come...

No comments: