Monday, March 27, 2006

Netflix is awesome

I don't own a tv and I really don't plan to in the near future. Although I miss having a tv for certain events (sports), I normally just watch the big games at a friends house. Also, most of the good shows are on around 9pm or 10pm and that's too late for me during the week. Since I have to get up at 4am, I try to be asleep by 10 at the latest.

So a few weeks ago I decided to do a trial offer of Netflix and I think it's fantastic. I'm getting the 2 dvds at a time deal and it's fairly cheap. For me, I think it's worth it because I can watch dvds on my laptop whenever I have some free time. I was also surprised by their inventory! I searched for some hard to find dvds and they had them in stock. This is starting to sound like an ad, but I'm definitely not getting anything from them. I just like their service and wanted to write about it.

I also added a new blog: Russell Bailyn's Financial Planning Blog. He's around my age and I'm currently reading his older posts.

No comments: