Monday, January 09, 2006

Dow tops 11,000

I still don't have a reliable internet connection, so my posts might be short for a little bit.
Today the markets had some excitement as the Dow topped 11,000. The indices have moved up a good amount compared to their moving averages, so I wouldn't be surprised if they back down a bit. The technical analysis newsletters that I read said that another run might be forming, but also there are some signs of weakness.

I still haven't researched any stocks...

There is a Carnival of Investing over at Free Money Finance, and I suggest you check it out.

One last quick note: I'm going to have to adjust my 2006 year end goals and I'll hopefully post about it on Wednesday. The goal will be going up, but I haven't figured out what the new goal will be.
That's all for now, more on Wednesday!

No comments: