Thursday, December 15, 2005

So close to the year end goal

I just spent another $275 on gifts and I still have a few more to buy. All the big gifts are done with and now I just need to get a few gift certificates and a few smaller items. I normally calculate my net worth at the end of the month, but since I thought I was close to my year end goal I had to check it mid-month.

I was glad to see that I'm only $500 away from my year end goal of $32,000. I have one more check coming in for $1440 at the end of the month and I don't think I have any more big expenses. I've bought all the big gifts, bought all the stuff for the apartment, and there's only 16 more days to go to end the year. I just somehow need to not spend $935 for the next few weeks and hope that the stock market rallies a bit.

It might be a little close, but I think I can make it. I also wrote up my 2006 goals, and I'll write about those next week.

No comments: