Monday, October 08, 2007

Weekend Update

Whew! What a weekend! I spent the last Friday through Sunday in the DC REIA Super Meeting which was a very worthwhile experience, at least for a real estate investor in the DC metro area. Lots of good information shared, and I didn't shell out any money for any additional educational programs. I have enough to work with at the present time. However, I'm starting to really "get" this real estate investing thing, to really see it as a part of my being and my life. Now if I could just get this one bloody deal closed!

I apologize to all my readers for the neglect. Things should be more sane this week since I won't be working tonight as I usually am. That will give me some time to clear out a great many outstanding items I have on my to do list.

No comments: