Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Apologies

I have to apologize to all of the readers of this blog. My connectivity at home has been crappy for the past few weeks, and I haven't had time to troubleshoot it. Considering that I am moving out of my current residence by the end of the month, it really hasn't been high on the priority list to do so. Finding connectivity outside of the home is also troublesome because I'm often on the move and for some reason, in places where I don't have connectivity or I'm not staying long enough to utilize it.

(Don't even get me started on the matter of using connectivity at work. That's more than enough trouble as-is.)

I'm actually preparing some posts about my final July net worth and financials, including my (so far) thwarted attempts at adding options trading to my brokerage account, and a few thoughts on the general economy. So I'm still here, but to paraphrase Gertrude Stein, there's no here here.

Thanks for hanging in there. I'll work on being more communicative about all issues in the future.

No comments: