Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Solicitations

I swear I'm getting several orders more solicitation calls these days. At first it was merely annoying but now its pissing me off.

I'm not a mean person. I help anyone I can, generally. And I love a good tax deduction as much as the next person. However, if this is what we have to look forward to for the rest of the year, maybe I should change my phone number!!! It's madness. I just received 2 calls back to back, and the first one I swear came from a group that has called me 3 times since January. (And I'm sure I made a donation on the 2nd call.)

Man, this year is really going to suck for a lot more people!

Update: Just saw this one over at Free Money Finance. I knew I wasn't the only one but I sure didn't expect the post on the topic 1 day after FMF. I'll have to adopt some of his techniques for dealing with this deluge.

No comments: