Thursday, March 08, 2007

Apologies

I have to apologize for the delays in posting. I've actually been working on some longer posts that require a bit more thought and proofreading. However, the primary reason I've been so absent is that I'm up to my eyeballs in to do items. Whether its real estate, or the new business, or tax stuff, there's always something new. I'd really like to get my taxes over and done with, but last year was some damn complicated that it is taking up far more time than I imagined or hope. And WTH is this with the accountant not being able to open a QuickBooks file? Isn't that what you get paid to do - open QuickBooks files all day? Good lord!

*sigh*

Anyway, look for some good stuff soon, once I have a chance to sit down and re-read through the stuff.

Until next time...I am still alive...

No comments: