Monday, June 19, 2006

An expensive weekend

Well I really didn't hold back this weekend in terms of spending! I think I spent close to $150 on movies and groceries/Target stuff. That wasn't too bad, but then another $140 was spent on father's day. I also bought five concert tickets for two concerts and that came out to almost $300.
I'm going to get paid back for three of the tickets (since two are for me), but it's still money flowing out!
My biggest purchase had to be my new digital camera. I have a 3 megapixel right now, but while I think it takes great pictures it was getting too big for me. Compared to the compact digital cameras out now, my camera is huge (it's a canon powershot a75). So I decided to sell that one (if anyone is interested email me and I'll sell it for cheap) and got a new Canon. I went with the Canon SD600 because it's compact, but not as pricey as some of the other models. I don't need the extra features that the other ones had so I saved a little bit of money. Then I ended up buying a 2 gig media card so I can hold tons of pictures and video. This will come in handy because I'll be able to take video of the concerts I go to and I'm about 90% sure I'm going to Europe later this year so I will definitely take tons of pictures.
We're planning to go to: London, Paris, Germany and possible one more place.

No comments: